Monday 6 January 2014

My Confidant



'My Confidant'



Your love is my confident


It is pure gluttony
pure truculence


Would you listen to my hearts
Voice?
You know its sound.
I know,
I hear yours.
To feel your love
Beating
Is the purest of
sounds.



It is my plethora.
Your plethora.
No one knows.
Not even you.
But I’ll try my best
and maybe one day soon



You’ll see my love
Binding its web
Interlocking our hearts
Turning our heads.



When one breaks
The other will
Heal
It’s delicate lace
Only two can
feel.



Everyone has their
Love
Different from the person before
Different from
you
&
 I
But that’s what makes it pure



All its differences and instabilities.
For of all its gratuitous sense
Replaces any feeling of
Discontent.



Love is never easy
But it’s important to see.
A modicum of love
is worth
more than an abundance of greed.



Your love is my passion,
For to love
Is to feel.
I love you baby,

And I know this time. It’s for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment